Monday 18 January 2016

We Are the Walking Dead!

I have alluded several times in the past few months that I’ve been working on ‘secret projects’. Well, it was all true, and one of them is no longer secret. It is with great pleasure that I can announce my latest games design venture…


Yes, you read that right. Mantic Games, in association with Skybound, are publishing The Walking Dead tabletop miniatures game. Subtitled All Out War, this is a skirmish game based on the Walking Dead comics series, pitting your favourite heroes and villains against each other while trying to avoid gettin’ bit by Walkers.

I’m very, very proud of this game – it’s one of the slickest, most dynamic rules sets I’ve ever produced, and it’s been a long time in the making (and I’ve been sworn to secrecy the whole time).

Lots of details and previews are already emerging on the Mantic Blog, with more to follow very soon. Expect to see this game launching via Kickstarter in the next couple of months!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.